Terms & Conditions
1. Ticket valid for any one day from 19-23 October 2016 only for admission to Grand Designs Live Birmingham.
2. No cash alternative.
3. Animals (except guide dogs) not permitted.
4. The organisers reserve the right, in combination with any other directives on the ticket or displayed at the premises to: (a) Refuse admission and remove any person from the exhibition without assigning any reason. (b) Alter the composition of the programme/event. (c) Refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual equipment. (d) Conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
5. Use of this ticket signifies acceptance that: (a) The Organisers, Media 10 Ltd and NEC, Birmingham cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of: (i) Contracts entered into by visitors or those connected with them, with any exhibitor, or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor, or speaker (ii) Any damage to or loss of visitors' property whilst at the exhibition (iii) Personal injury caused to, or death of, any visitor at the exhibition, save insofar as this arises out of the organisers' negligence. (b) The organisers cannot enter into any disputes that visitors may have with exhibitors. (c) The event is non-smoking. (d) Should this ticket be sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
6. Ticket value of £20 is the on the door price for a weekend ticket, and is the maximum face value for this ticket. Weekday tickets on the door are £17.70.
7.Calls to the ticket hotline number are charged at 7p per minute plus network extras.
Please note: Filming may take place during the exhibition; ticket holders may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast or future promotional material.
© Grand Designs Live 2016 | Organised by Media 10 Ltd | Grand Designs is a trademark of FremantleMedia Limited. | Licenced by FremantleMedia Limited.